Apply in person at any of our store locations.
Since 1955, Value World, Inc. has been seeking committed individuals looking for a career and not just a job. Our average Manager has been with us 15 years which speaks of our loyalty and commitment and the type of management team you will be working with. Currently, we are seeking a team player that is looking for a company that will invest in their training. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks throughout the day which include meeting established productivity goals, organizing the sales floor and other sales related tasks. No previous training is required as we are happy to provide you with the necessary training with advancement opportunities at every location!
- Processing merchandise (hanging items, tagging, pricing, etc.) and meeting established production goals
- Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
- Answer any customer questions in a respectful and prompt manner.
- Communicate performance and safety requirements
- Ensure merchandise is priced and the sales floor is stocked properly (includes signage, displays, etc.)
- Maintain a clean and organized store
- Follow company policies and procedures outlined in Operations Manual, Rules and Regulations and any other company correspondence
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Saturdays OR Sundays are mandatory.
- Must past a drug screening
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, is self-motivated, and works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work within and promote a team environment
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
- At least 16 years of age
- Frequent walking and standing
- Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling
- Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as staplers, pens, tagging guns, etc.
- Frequent and proper lifting
- Fast-paced environment
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Generous merchandise discount (30-50% discount)
- Paid vacation upon 1 year of full employment
- Paid training program
- Advancement opportunities