Like you, we’re excited to get back to thrifting!
All of our stores are now open, but at limited capacity.
For the safety of our customers and employees, we will be monitoring and following all required public health and safety measures. We appreciate your support and patience as we reopen, learn, and adjust.
Planning to shop with us? Here are some of the measures we’re taking to keep you safe:
- Though the State of Texas has removed their mask mandate, we strongly encourage our customers and employees to continue to wear masks.
- Conducting daily health assessments of our employees and requiring them to stay home if symptomatic
- Maintaining good hygiene and regular handwashing
- Increasing our store cleaning procedures
- Providing sanitation stations at store entrances
- Ensuring a minimum of 6 feet between people and plexiglass screens at registers
- Establishing a maximum capacity in our stores
Get the latest Value Village Texas news.
Become a Value Village Texas VIP to get notifications on store openings, safety measures, sales, special offers, and more.